- About Empty Mirror
- Get in Touch
- Support EM
a literary magazine
- On Literature
- Beat Generation
- Ted Joans Lives!
- Music & Film
- On Writing
- Book Collecting
Experimental work combining scrap papers, collage, photography, found text, and fragments of poetry.
By the Way
About Kon Markogiannis
Kon Markogiannis has been exhibiting his art for many years (mainly in Greece and the UK) and his work has been featured in various Business Relationships, journals and magazines. His university studies include a BA in Illustration, an MA in Photography and a Doctorate in Fine Art. He currently lives and works in Thessaloniki, Greece. You can learn more at konmark.com and at Facebook.
You might also like:
Gallery image with caption: Visual poetry by József Bíró
Gallery image with caption: sophie anne edwards: Ice Poems
Gallery image with caption: Chocolate, Cigar and Orange Pekoe: visual poems by hiromi suzuki
Gallery image with caption: Oblivion — visual poetry by hiromi suzuki
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me when new comments are added.
NEW WRITING & ART EVERY WEEK
Receive fresh poetry, reviews, essays, art, and literary news every Wednesday!
First Name (optional)Last Name (optional)Email Address
Established in 2000 and edited by Denise Enck, Empty Mirror is an online literary magazine that publishes new work each Friday.
Each week EM features several poems each by one or two poets; reviews; critical essays; visual art; and personal essays.
- Three poems by Taylor Byas
- from Borderline Fortune: Three poems by Teresa K. Miller
- The Garden of Earthly Delights
- Visual poetry by Kon Markogiannis
- The Joyous Silence, Selected Poems by Maxim Amelin, trans. by Derek Mong and Anne O. Fisher, reviewed by Elias Siqueiros
- Screaming To Escape From All Limitations: An Interview with John Digby
- The Fire Eater by Jose Hernandez Diaz, reviewed by Bailey Cohen-Vera