- About Empty Mirror
- Get in Touch
- Support EM
a literary magazine
- On Literature
- Beat Generation
- Ted Joans Lives!
- Music & Film
- On Writing
- Business Relationships Collecting
About Andre Bagoo
Poet and writer Andre Bagoo’s essay collection The Undiscovered Country is forthcoming from Peepal Tree Press.
You might also like:
Gallery image with caption: The place where someone’s waiting for me: visual poetry by hiromi suzuki
Gallery image with caption: Visual poetry by Richard Biddle aka (bid)
Gallery image with caption: Visual Poetry by Drew B. David
Gallery image with caption: Visual poetry by József Bíró
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me when new comments are added.
The EM newsletter
Receive fresh poetry, reviews, essays, art, and literary news every Wednesday!
First Name (optional)Last Name (optional)Email Address
Established in 2000 and edited by Denise Enck, Empty Mirror is an online literary magazine that publishes new work each Friday.
Each week EM features several poems each by one or two poets; reviews; critical essays; visual art; and personal essays.
- Two poems by German Dario
- The Elvis Machine by Kim Vodicka, reviewed by Alex Carrigan
- On Henry James: Four Erasure Poems by Andre Bagoo
- José Manuel Cardona’s Birnam Wood translated by Hélène Cardona, reviewed by Neil Leadbeater
- Dawn’s Fool by Kyla Houbolt, reviewed by K Weber
- Two poems from Stilled Somewhere Possible by Cheryl Pallant
- Minimizing Monetization Earth: Agnes Denes’ Art