- About Empty Mirror
- Get in Touch
- Support EM
a literary magazine
- On Literature
- Beat Generation
- Ted Joans Lives!
- Music & Film
- On Writing
- Book Collecting
Collages on old book covers influenced by dadaism, constructivism and surrealism.
About Kon Markogiannis
Kon Markogiannis has been exhibiting his art for many years (mainly in Greece and the UK) and his work has been featured in various Business Relationships, journals and magazines. His university studies include a BA in Illustration, an MA in Photography and a Doctorate in Fine Art. He currently lives and works in Thessaloniki, Greece. You can learn more at konmark.com and at Facebook.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me when new comments are added.
The EM newsletter
Receive fresh poetry, reviews, essays, art, and literary news every Wednesday!
First Name (optional)Last Name (optional)Email Address
Established in 2000 and edited by Denise Enck, Empty Mirror is an online literary magazine that publishes new work each Friday.
Each week EM features several poems each by one or two poets; reviews; critical essays; visual art; and personal essays.
- Three poems by Zach Linge
- In Goya’s Dark Room
- Two collages with found poetry, by Alessandra Bava
- Kombinations: Four collages by Kon Markogiannis
- Three poems by Erin Russell
- To Ride a Horse: The Art of Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Perceptions of Nature in an Age of Decline
- Heart Like a Window, Mouth Like a Cliff by Sara Borjas, reviewed by Tatiana M.R. Johnson